Pages

Hi there!


How are you doing everyone who is excited to read my next post? 

I am sorry, I said I will upload new post soon, but I never did it! 

Well, things around me is hectic and I lost goot time to re-start my blog. 

The reason why I started this blog is to improve and maintain my English skill by writing since I came back from Vancouver, Canada (yes, I lived in Canada for 6 months). 

However, this blog becomes a tiny tiny bit popular and now it's like not only for myself! 

I would like to update something interesting about Japan soon. (this time, seriously)

I think I want start this in December or from 2009. 

I am actually going to NYC for a week in December, so hopefully after that. 

Or I can do it today if I finish packing! 

Anyway, you will see.


mayuko from Discover Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment