Pages

MLB Opening Game in Tokyo on March 25th!!


Tokyo Dome. It looks really beautiful at night with light up.

It was really crowded... I saw many people had snacks, bento, and beer in their hand. Before people enter the dome, they had baggage check.


People, people, people!! All seats are sold out on this day, of course.


Manny Ramirez in Boston Red Sox.

Kurt Suzuki in Oakland Athletics. His grandparents are from Japan. He is originally from Hawaii. I think nobody in Japan know about him until this match that there is a Japanese player in Athletics.

Here are Daisuke Matsuzaka!

Dice-K seemed pretty tense at the very begining of the game. he got a home run in the first inning. This is the moment, you really can's the ball though.


Is this information is only in Japan? My foreign friend said this is very Japanese.

The game was nice. I was concentrated on eating hot dog at first :P Anyway, I stayed there till 8th inning. I wanted to stay there but I had to leave there early to avoid crowed. In 10th inning, Okajima in Boston Red Sox pitched and won the game! (I'm sad I missed the inning!)





No comments:

Post a Comment